Comment on page
These components are designed to onboard users, get them familiarized with the product, and initiate engagement.
- Onboarding Quiz: Encourages users to start interacting with the platform.
- In-app guides: Provides users a roadmap on how to navigate and use the product
- Interactive Walkthrough component: A step-by-step guide, offering a hands-on introduction to the platform's features.
- Get Started Screen: The first few actions that we want people to perform once they come on board.
- Tooltips: Offers additional help and context on specific features or sections.
- Inline feedback: Allows users to quickly provide feedback, which can help in understanding initial reactions and tailor user experience.
- New feature announcements component: Keeps users informed about what's new, prompting continued engagement.
- Top 1 line Banner component: A tool to announce significant updates or offers, keeping users engaged and interested.
- In-app carousel component: Showcases a variety of content or features, ensuring users are aware of the breadth of the product.
- In-app image banner component: Keeps users informed about features, updates, or content.
These components are designed to keep users engaged for the long term, promote more profound interactions, and broaden the scope of their usage.
- Quest List (Tutorials or checklist) component: Provides ongoing engagement opportunities and learning resources.
- Alerts (Snackbar): Immediate and timely updates or notifications to keep users informed and engaged.
- In-App User Earned Badges: A gamified element to reward and motivate users.
- In-App User Dynamic Membership card: Enhances the sense of belonging and offers perks for loyal users.
- Spin the wheel: A gamified component designed to engage users in a fun activity.
- Scratch the card: Another gamified feature aiming at maintaining user interest.
- Gamified Quiz: Adds an interactive and fun element to the user experience, encouraging repeated use.
- Leaderboard: Component that shows ranks of various users
- Referral component: While it can also be seen as an acquisition tool, from a product-led perspective, it's about getting current users to expand the user base.
- Share with friends component: Similar to the referral component, it's about capitalizing on the user's network for expansion.
- Video / Text / Image popup / modal component: Showcase features, tutorials, or any essential information to upsell or cross-sell users.
- Help Hub + AI Assistant: A direct engagement tool for users seeking clarity or assistance.
- In-app search bar: The search bar comes up with Cmd + K or Cmd + Space and then people can search for anything.
- User Feedback Workflow: Engages users by providing avenues to give more detailed feedback.
These components are aimed at driving users to a particular action, usually a paid conversion or deeper engagement.
- Pricing & Payment (With Stripe integrated): Enables users to become paying customers.
- Credits for a user: These can be used as incentives to get users to make a purchase or other high-value actions.
- Analytics components on top of chart js: While this seems more for internal use, insights from analytics can be used to drive targeted offers or actions leading to conversions.
- Success/Failure is a popup/modal component that helps users understand the outcome of their actions and can guide them toward the desired conversion activity.
- Table component: Depending on its use, it can display crucial information leading users to make a decision.
- Special Offer component: Highlights limited-time deals or promotions, enticing users to make a purchase or upgrade.